What is Main Street Skate’s return policy?
- All sales in our Body Jewelry, E-Cigs, and Glass Shop department are final. Items in these departments are non-returnable, refundable, or exchangeable.
* All electronics are tested before being packaged and sent out. *
- No cash refunds. Returns will be issued as in-store credit.
- Returns must be made within 25 days of purchase
- Returns must be unused and have original packaging, tags.
- Returns must be accompanied by the receipt.
- Customer must pay return shipping and provide Main Street Skate with a return tracking number via email (use the “Contact Us” at the bottom of our web page).
- Do you offer in-store pickup?
o Yes! We are more than happy to have your purchases ready for pick-up at the shop.
- How do you ship your packages?
o We use USPS shipping through www.stamps.com.
- How much does shipping cost?
o Shipping is calculated based on the weight of the package and the zip code it is shipping to.
- When will my order ship?
o Please allow for 2-3 business days (Monday-Friday) for orders to be processed and ship. All orders placed Friday night after 5:30 PM PST will be processed the following Monday morning.
- How do I know if my package shipped?
o Email notification will be sent via www.stamps.com as soon as the postal label is printed and placed on your package.
o Included in the email notification is the delivery address, mail date, mail class, estimated delivery date, special services, and a tracking link.
What payment methods does Main Street Skate accept?
- Payments made will be processed through PayPal.
How do I modify or cancel my order?
- Please give us a phone call (541-469-5036) or email (use the “Contact Us” at the bottom of our web page) us as soon as you know something in your order needs modified or changed. Please have your order number available to easily facilitate changes or cancelation. Once your order is packed, we are unable to make changes and the order will be sent out.
My order arrived broken or damaged. What do I do?
- Please take pictures of the damage and the box as it arrived. Contact us via email (use the “Contact Us” at the bottom of our web page) or a phone call (541-469-5036) within 3 days of your product arriving. As we take utmost care to see that your product is packaged in a manger to arrive safely, we require proof of the damage in order to offer reimbursement or exchange.
- Do I need to register before ordering?
o Registration is not required to check out. Simply select “Guest Checkout” if you would not like to register for an account. If you already have an account, just log in for easy checkout.
- How do I register for an account?
- Why should I register for an account?
o Registering for an account allows for easy checkout since your shipping and billing address are saved along with your payment information. Along with account creation comes the ability to see all your previous orders, and compile a personal wish list for those items you can’t wait to purchase.
- How do I reset my password?
o Go to “My Account” in the upper right hand corner. On the “My Account” home page, there will be a link stating “Change Your Password”. Select that, and a screen saying “Change Password” will appear. Enter in a new password, confirm the password, select continue and your password is now changed.
- How do I change account information, such as my address or payment information?
o To edit information on your account, simply click on the “My Account” link toward the top right of the screen above the shopping cart. This will take you to your account home where you can select what information you would like to update.